|Vacuum Disperser RENDERS VACUUM DISPERSERS is a vacuum processing system for the production of viscous paste and suspensions in the paint, ink, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. It is designed hydraulic and vacuum systems and is especially suitable to make thick paste. The disperser is generally made of vacuum mixing vessel, hydraulic lifting system, vacuum system, heating and cooling system, temperature control system and electrical control panel standard or flame proof type etc. The mixer tank combines in a single vessel one low-speed anchor agitator and one or two high-speed dispersers. Normally, this agitator is installed on the at the center of the vessel for slow-speed mixing and the high-speed dispersers are installed in the space between the shaft and outside wings of the anchor mixer. The machine working during the mixing operation, the anchor agitator rotates clockwise slowly. With the attached PTFE scrapper blades, the materials are scraped off the vessel wall and move upwards so they won't always stick to the wall and burn as well as proper & uniform mixing of ingredients. The disperser is driven by motor at the speed of 1400rpm producing strong high shear force. The disperser mixer is even capable of shearing rubber chips, etc rapidly to shorten the dissolving time significantly. Disperser is also replaceable with batch homogenize, Premixing, Mixing, Dispersing dissolving and emulsifying. Due to the two opposite forces by anchor agitator and disperser, the paste rolls into the vessel from top to bottom and back to top repeatedly. When the paste is completely mixed, the heat from the jacket is quickly transferred to every part through the inside wall. Water ring type vacuum pump (-0.097Mpa) is powerful to pull out the bubbles generated during mixing, dispersing and homogenizing. It also helps to transfer the ingredients in the tank. The powders are also sucked by vacuum to avoid dust. The Hydraulic arrangement is to lift the cover of the mixing vessel. Safety devices are provided to avoid accidents & damages. Overall Technical Specification
- Up/Down: Hydraulic System
- Batch Capacity: 100 to 3000 Ltrs
- Disperser Shaft Speed: 1440 RPM
- Anchor/butterfly Shaft Speed: Up to 80 RPM
- Blade type: Special dispersion & Anchor/ Butterfly blade with scrapper
- Construction & contact part material : MS, SS 304, SS 316
- VFD / Drive : Speed Controlling purpose
- Vacuum system : For Air bubble removing purpose
- Flameproof system : For hazardous protection purpose
- Tank type : Jacketed, Non-jacketed, Limpet type (Heating cooling purpose)
- Fully Safety & Automatic System : Available.
- If any customize requirement it will be fulfill according to your suitability/requirement.